How to transfer files from Android to PC wirelessly using Ubidrop
To transfer files wirelessly from Android to PC using Ubidrop, follow these steps:
Before you begin
- Make sure that Ubidrop is installed on both your Android device and your PC.
- Connect both devices to the same Wi-Fi network or hotspot.
Transfer files from Android to PC wirelessly using Ubidrop
- On your Android device, open the app that contains the files you want to transfer (such as Google Photos or File Manager).
- Find and select the files you want to transfer.
- Click the share button , and choose Ubidrop from the list of available options.
- From the list of nearby devices, pick the PC that you want to share the files to.
- The files will be transferred wirelessly from your Android device to your PC.
- Once the file transfer is complete, you will find the file on your Desktop, but you can change that via the settings.
That's it! With these simple steps, you can easily transfer files wirelessly from Android to PC using Ubidrop. This can save you the time and hassle of using cables or other physical means of transferring files, and can make it easier to share and access your files on different devices.